Win XP, Vista, 7 (32bit)
File Format: .iso
File Size: 3,79 Gb
Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 — Advanced specialized toolsets and comprehensive 3D content creation software in a cost-effective software suite. The Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2012 offer artists and production facilities access to a powerful range of creative toolsets at exceptional value.
Build the most modern, cutting-edge pipeline with the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite, a cost effective solution that enables you to maximize your creativity and efficiency.
The 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 offers Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 software, and includes Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 real-time character animation software, and Autodesk Mudbox 2012 digital sculpting and texture painting software, and Autodesk Softimage 2012 software to create sophisticated effects and high-quality facial animation. Use the power of the Suites to create modern, flexible pipelines that support today’s projects and scale for tomorrow’s opportunities.
— 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing
— Digital sculpting and texture painting
— Real-time character animation and motion editing
— Intuitive, node-based approach for creating sophisticated effects
— High-quality facial animation with automatic lip-syncing at rapid speeds
Autodesk 3dsMax Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 includes:
— Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
— Autodesk Softimage 2012
— Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012
— Autodesk Mudbox 2012
Sophisticated Animation and Effects. With the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2012 Premium edition, artists can take on a wider range of projects, achieve faster results, and explore new creative avenues—at a significant cost saving.
• Comprehensive 3D toolsets — Choose either Autodesk Maya or Autodesk 3ds Max, and access a production-proven package for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and composting.
• New creative possibilities — Use the intuitive Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) within Autodesk Softimage to add compelling effects to your Maya or 3ds Max scene, and quickly create high-quality facial animation with the Autodesk Face Robot toolset.
• Intuitive digital sculpting and painting — Easily create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk Mudbox.
• Powerful real-time animation — Increase overall animation output and take on previsualization and virtual movie-making projects, with the real-time engine and advanced 3D character animation capabilities of Autodesk MotionBuilder.
• High-quality baking — Easily create global illumination for next-generation games and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2012 plug-in.
• Single-step interoperability — Maximize creative potential and optimize productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in these 2012 releases.
— Windows 7 Pro, Vista Business (SP2 or higher), Win XP Pro (SP2 or higher)
— Intel Pentium 4 or AMD processor with SSE2 technology
— 2 GB (32-bit)
— 14 GB free disk space
— Direct3D 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL-capable graphics card (256 MB or higher video card memory, 1 GB or higher recommended)
— Three-button mouse or certified Wacom tablet
— DVD-ROM drive
— Internet Explorer 8.0 internet browser or higher or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 internet browser or higher
Unpack, burn or mount with D-Tools & install.
Check [email]Cr@ck/install.txt[/email] on DVD
No Lame Patching, no problems with updates, no problems exporting to a «legal» version, no trial patched, no files modified etc … The one and only way to do it — KEYGEN — fully activated